17 Oct Cookie Dough Fat Balls
Recipe by Olivia Wagner MS, RDN, IFNCP
Serving Size: 1 ball
Cookie Dough Fat Balls
Looking for an energy pick me up or a way to stave off afternoon sugar cravings- these fat bombs are for you!
- 1 cup coconut shreds
- 1/3 cup coconut butter (I recommend Artisana )
- 1/3 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp. non dairy milk (I used homemade hemp milk )
- Blend everything in a food processor until dough is achieved. Dough will be wet, that’s good!
- Roll into bite sized balls then lay flat on a air-tight container and freeze.
- Remove from freezer and let thaw 6 minutes before eating for optimal deliciousness!
PROTEIN BOOST: feel free to also add Vital Proteins collagen peptides or a scoop of your favorite protein powder.