- 1 part cilantro ( about 1 bunch)
- 1 part basil ( about 1 8 oz. container)
- 1 part parsley ( about 1 bunch)
- 1/2 part watercress or beet greens ( optional, but amazing for liver support!)
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups loosely packed parsley leaves or other herb of choice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Basil Walnut Pesto
- 2 cups loosely packed basil
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts or hemp seeds
- 1-2 medium gloves garlic
- 1/4 cup flax oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
This low-FODMAP/ AIP pesto is a staple in my home. Easy on the belly, but SO full of flavor.
I love the Vitamix, but for quick and smaller pesto/ sauce experiments I like to use my travel blender. Check out my favorite quick blender here.
Happy Nutrient Seeking!