Rainbow Tahini Slaw
The easiest summer side dish or meal prep salad base for weekly meals!
- 1 bag shredded coleslaw cabbage
- 1 bag shredded red cabbage
- 1 bag shredded carrots
- 2 cups lacinato kale (washed and shredded )
- 1/2 parsley, (chopped)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds, (toasted)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (sliced )
- 1 buch green onion (chopped )
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4-1/3 cup filtered water (thinned to desired consistency )
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic (micro planed)
- 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Preheat oven to 350
Toast pumpkin seeds on a parchment lined baking sheet until just golden 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Toss and combine slaw ingredients, reserving pumpkin seeds.
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients together (add water to desired consistency).Toss dressing just before serving; Top with toasted pumpkin seeds.